Saturday, February 2, 2013

Many Thanks to Tony Belmont & PluginDiscounts.com


I recently had such a wonderful shopping and customer support experience in dealing with Mr. Tony Belmont and PluginDiscounts.com that I wanted to give honorable mention.

How many home-producers have desired to have professional top-drawer reverb in the famous Lexicon tradition? Right! There have been thousands n' thousands of us. I saved some hard-earned, shiny shekels, and took the plunge. I'm very thankful that Lexicon reduced their prices so greatly; I'm very thankful that PluginDiscounts.com reduce their MVP member prices even further.

Within (3) hours from the time I placed my online order, Mr. Belmont had my order transaction processed and sent me a personalized email with my new Lexicon software/iLok license code. I've dealt with another online audio software merchant, whose prices are very good, but the order processing time would take up to 24 hours or longer.

Visit the PluginDiscounts website. MVP password is: "MVP".
PluginDiscounts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment